SDCC Tee, Halloween decor, and more
1. SDCC Ringer Tee: San Diego Comic-Con was virtual for the second year in a row, and a lot of vendors offered 2021 con exclusives again. Yesterdays had this limited edition San Diego t-shirt that I decided to get and it just arrived last week. I actually forgot that I had ordered it because I placed my order about a month ago! How cute is this vintage design with the convention center illustration? I didn’t realize it was a unisex shirt, so my usual size is a little big on me…I’m hoping it shrinks a little. No big deal, though.
2. SDCC Pin: Yesterdays created a cute “I Miss SDCC” pin last year that sold out SUPER quickly and I missed out. So this year I made a calendar reminder and went online right at launch time. I’m SO happy I managed to snag the 2021 pin! I actually think it’s even cuter than the one last year (I like the colors more).
3. Voluspa Pumpkin Candles: oh yes, pumpkin season is HERE. You know it’s official because Starbucks released their pumpkin goodies this week (which I still need to treat myself to!). I recently spotted these Spiced Pumpkin Latte candles on Sephora’s website and ordered them immediately. I got both the standard and mini tin candles, along with the mini glass jar. The first glass candle that arrived in the mail was broken, but when I contacted Sephora’s customer service they mailed a replacement right away. They smell SO GOOD, and how pretty is the packaging?
4. Decorative Pumpkins: last weekend we went to a garden center in the suburbs, and I was pleasantly surprised to find some fall decorations scattered around the place. They mostly had larger versions of the white jack-o-lantern pictured below on the left, but as I wandered I found these three little cuties. And bought them all. They were only $11 each! They’re empty underneath, so I’m going to get flameless votives to place inside. Too cute.
5. Trader Joe’s Popcorn in a Pickle: one of my friends raves about this dill pickle flavored popcorn, so John picked up a bag on his last TJ’s run. And I can confirm that it is indeed delicious! What I found very interesting is how uniform the popped corn is in size and shape (I forgot to take a photo). I don’t know how they do it! I’d totally get this popcorn again. It’s even better than TJ’s dill pickle potato chips.