Popular Kitties, Halloween Decor, and more
1. Cheddar & Linus Hit 10k: amazingly, our cats’ Instagram account hit 10,000 followers this week!! I started their account for fun in February 2020, and it has grown 100% organically since then. All I do is post once a day and interact with our cat friends there. Our boys’ account is ten times as popular as my beauty account…lol. I guess people just love cute cats!!
2. Pumpkin Cruffin: I picked up this seasonal pastry at local market Wine + Butter. At $5, it’s not cheap, but it’s totally worth it as an occasional treat! Basically, it’s a muffin-shaped croissant filled with a pumpkin butter of sorts. The orange-and-black stripes on the outside give it that extra Halloweeny feel. I need to make sure to get another one of these before they disappear.
3. David’s Tea Glow-in-the-Dark Graveyard Mug: I have another one of these Halloween mugs from David’s that I love and use all the time, so I decided to add this new mug to my collection. The white areas of the design really do glow in the dark! I tried to get a photo but it didn’t turn out well. You can use your imagination. 🙂
4. Jack-o-Lantern Cork Placemats: I ordered a set of four of these adorable placemats from Pottery Barn. I don’t see them online anymore, but they do have a haunted house set. I love this vintage-y pumpkin design!
5. Vampire Cat Figurine: I ran an errand at CVS this week and of course took a trip down the Halloween aisle to see if there was anything fun. I found this adorable little vampire cat figurine hiding on the back of a shelf, and those green eyes hypnotized me into buying it.